Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Who am I?

Tashi Delek! WHO AM I? Often times we ask this question to ourselves not really intended to get an answer but to somehow justify our existence. But what if you really wanted answers to that question? Can you fill one? Socrates once said "An unexamined life is not worth living." Piece of advice, if you really need answers, examine thyself! try the JOHARI'S WINDOW with your peers . Better be ready to accept criticisms and use them constructively. After that, list down all your findings about yourself. Then you will find answers, but then again you will find yourself asking yet another set of questions like "Is this really who I am? Am I really like this?" you'll see!





Here are some piece of me. Of course,  I have the prerogative not to write all.LOL!

I am the kind of person who would choose to sit on a table than on a chair if nobody is watching.
I am the kind of person who would run when climbing stairs. For the agony will be shorter.
I am the kind of person who would choose "paksiw na isda" over fried chicken.
I am the kind of person who would buy a pair of shoes even if what I wanted are the shoelaces only.
I am the kind of person who wouldn't say "I don't know" as an answer, instead I would say "I'll find out".
I am the kind of person who did count the days before the showing of The Breaking Dawn (did not even watched it yet).
I am the kind of person who counts the life in my years rather than count the years in my life
I am the kind of person who always in search for the intense presence of life.
I am the kind of person who would gladly suffer the consequences of the things I've done, rather than rejoice the fruit of the things I did not.
I am the kind of person who is not amazed of the ipad, ipod, iphone and whatever i's.
I am the kind of person who will never say " I could have been" 50 years later, because I was too afraid of the consequences of my actions 50 years ago...

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment