Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Road blocked! Stop? or detour ahead?

Tashi Delek amigos, amigas! You are travelling along an easy road, then at an intersection ahead you see that your way is blocked what would you do? Well that's the question that I'm asking myself for few days now. But I think Im gonna take the detour. Though it's gonna be a long, rough ride still I believe that it will lead me to my ULTIMATE DESTINATION.

I conducted a reality check and it turned out that my gears are misaligned and the means to my goal are not quite based on reality. I will keep sowing my seeds, coz we never know which of them will sprout, perhaps it all will.


2 comments:

  1. There will be times in life when we cannot continue with this, that or the other because something has caused us to halt in our tracks.This does not mean we're unable to resume mobilty after the stop has been made. But at this point, it's probably time to re-evaluate some things.

    If it is not accessible to us why not take detour.We cannot continue on the road we're traveling, however we can still reach our destination.
    Detour signs on the road of life are no excuse to give up on our dreams/goals. They're only indicators that the route on which we're traveling is no longer accessible to us.

    So, what should we do?

    We should take the detour. Find a new route.

    And continue on until we reach our destination.

    We may not reach our target how or when we'd planned to, but we can still get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for such wisdom. Tashi Delek! :)

    ReplyDelete