Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do not complicate, make it easier.

Tashi Delek! Have you ever realized how something made our lives easier somehow?. Some of my college classmates used to bring these two volumes of Medical Surgical Nursing book everyday except during clinical duty and its kinda bothering me somehow seeing them considering the books are over 2000 pages each! Lucky me, I don't have money to buy those books .LOL. Then there's this book dubbed as "MS made incredibly easy" that was introduced by our Doctor Instructor in MS, indeed it is easy to understand. I mean why do you have to read page after page of those two volume books if you can understand it in few sentences in "MS made incredibly easy"?

Yesterday at NAIA 3 on my way home while waiting for boarding time, I noticed this strange attitude of us Filipinos. Two of the crews of the Airline stood up at the gate, after a while you can see the passengers stood up also and rushed towards the gate to fall in line, as if they are really sure that its their boarding time. I mean why not wait for the announcement? Instead of standing at the front of the gate waiting for nothing. Every boarding time/flight/destination will be announced anyway. Its more comfortable waiting sitting than standing right? Its like the disseminated false information about radiation at Japan via SMS days ago. Majority of us panicked and forwarded the message as much as they can thus creating more confusion. Why not ask first the authority about the nature radiation.?

I was at SM Mega Mall looking for an internet cafe. I know there is Netopia in every SM mall. I had a hard time finding it considering the 6 or 7 floors and approximately 750 meters long mall. So I stopped and think for an easy way to find it, then ting ting ting! (incandescent bulb popped up over my head.LOL) why not use the directory? So I look for one and found it. Never thought finding Netopia is easier this way. All you have to do is query in and search, then the fancy state of the art touch directory will show you where you are exactly and give you detailed visual instructions to find what you are looking for . Isn't it that easy? (pictures taken using my aging mobile phone)




Lessons: If everything else fails, go back to basics! Little knowledge is dangerous. There is always an easy way, find it.

3 comments: